The Catholic Commission for Justice and Peace (CCJP) was founded in 1992 and its current Bishop Chair is Rt. Rev. Bishop Joseph Zuza of Mzuzu Diocese. Its National Secretary is Mr. Chris Chisoni.
Mr. Francis Matita- National Governance Coordinator
Mrs Beatrice Mkanda- Gender and Civic Education Coordinator
Mrs. Violet Chikuta- Departmental Secretary
Mr. Aloisious Nthenda- Blantyre Archdiocese
Mr. Peter Chinoko- Lilongwe Diocese
Mr. Anold Msimuko- Mzuzu Diocese
Mr. Joseph Nthondo
Mr. Louis Msiyadungu- Chikwawa Diocese
Miss Pemphero Manyawa- Dedza Diocese
Mr. Bruno Banda- Mangochi Diocese
To promote awareness of human rights, justice and peace in the communities the church serves.
Creation of a God–fearing, just and peaceful Malawian society that promotes integral development and lasting peace that will contribute to the common effort of the Episcopal Conference of Malawi and the whole church.
- Promotion of adherence and awareness of human rights.
- Promotionof economic justice.
- Provision of research and advocacy services.
- Parliamentary Liaison Programme (PLP).
- Action for Better Service Delivery Project.
- Economic Governance Capacity Building and Advocacy Project.
- Socio-Economic Justice Project.
- Promoting Interaction and Accountability of Elected Political Leaders in Malawi.
- 2004 -2009 Parliamentary Audit
- Parliamentary Audit of the First Hundred Days Of the 2009 – 2014 Malawi Parliament.
- 2009-2010 Parliamentary Audit
- CCJP Newsletter First Edition
- A Public Eye On Parliament; Through Newspaper Survey and Analysis 2004 – 2009.
- Choose life: Preparing for 2009 Elections During Lent.